Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer's HIGHs and LOWs

Well what can I say, this year has been my favourite so far temperature wise. I love the heat, I love the outdoors, and I love entertaining.
How about you??


I also love creating outdoor spaces, but sometimes our budgets are not too large, and we look at one magazine after the other at some delightful outdoor sets and spaces, but they come with a not so delightful price tag...

And here is a perfect example, I've always loved this look of a cozy outdoor space with a candelabra and curtains sofa and arm chair, but as you can see the price is a tad out of my league, so I went shopping for the look and similar pieces - check out the difference, for 1/4 of the price you can have the same look.
So if you have an idea about what you love and want for your outdoor space, but think you couldn't afford to get that, I can help you out create the look without the price that comes with it. I'm an expert at designing on a tight budget and proud to be.
Give me a shout and lets make your space absolutely charming and party ready, summer is just arriving.


Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment